Studies have found that we we make decisions based on how much we like, trust and will promote a person based on how they look?
Can you afford to let opportunities slip through your fingers, simply because you couldn’t be bothered that day.
- Because you didn’t think it was important?
- Because you didn’t think anyone would notice?
- Because you were in a hurry?
Never let something you can control create problems. The way you look at work can erase simple issue especially when…
- You look like you are in control.
- You look like you can do the job.
- You look like you care.
It really is that simple to avoid problems which can easily be avoided. Take the time to get a great working wardrobe.
- Make sure that you have everything clean for work each day.
- Make sure that it fits you perfectly. Don’t bring anything home which requires alterations. Go straight to get it adjusted.
- Make sure that your clothes are up to your job. That they make you look sound and act like the professional that you are. Don’t look like your assistant or that you are still job searching. Dress for the role you have now, not the one you were last in.
- Make sure that your clothing fits your lifestyle and your values.
- Make sure it is something which will be easy for you to look after. Buying clothes which require care which you don’t have the time or inclination for is also a waste of your time and your money.
So there you have it. A brief update on what you can do to ensure that the way you look makes you look great. Every day.
Sign up to my website to get all of my posts as they come out 3 times weekly. Or you can find me on Facebook at Clare Maxfield Image