Where has the time gone.
Today is truthfully day 80 so I am little behind my schedule in updating but that happens. here is what I have learned so far from this exercise.
- It is possible
- Highly recommend you shop for some new clothes before you make such a grand statement. I’m just a tad over last years clothes.
- Highly recommend you do not put on any weight from the previous year. Sadly all of my leather skirts are a tad too tight this year.
- Weekend photos are always better than weekdays as I’m able to get dressed in better light…and take my time.
- The pieces that are still in my wardrobe, unworn, I clearly do not like as they haven’t even made the cut when I am desperate for something else.
- Summer tops work really well with long sleeved t’s under them.
- I can’t wait to get some new jeans.
It has been illuminating and I love how for the first time, so many of you are talking to me about what I do and giving me encouragement.
Thanks for all of your support and you really should try it. (maybe without the flat lays and photos every day) you will be amazed at what outfits are hiding in your closet.
As the last word, the other downside to this is that I cant just get dressed. There is nothing more annoying than realising that you have almost dressed and you haven’t photographed the outfit. First world problem of the social media kind