Today’s woman is my White Wine or Pear shaped woman
She has a fuller hips and generally a smaller waist and bust. Many women develop this shape after childbirth. It is a very romantic feminine shape. Like the shape if a white wine glass she is smaller on the top and fuller at the bottom.
To discover your own body shape do this quiz here.
White Wine shape.
These are your top 5 Do’s and Top 5 Don’ts for the woman who wants to play down her hips or thighs and bring balance to her physique.
- Do wear patterned tops
- Do wear scarves and decoration up high on your body
- Do wear horizontal lines on your upper body
- D0 wear straighter lines below your waist
- Do wear fuller, longer skirts
- Don’t wear trousers with print or pockets on them
- Don’t wear pencil thin trousers
- Don’t wear full length poet sleeves
- Don’t wear short tight skirts
- Don’t wear tops of alternative colours that stop at your fullest point.
White Wine (Pear) body shape Spring Summer recommendations