With Spring calling in the northern hemisphere and Melbourne experience a late summer I thought it timely to discuss your upper arm ladies. I am often asked, “How do I know if I can wear short sleeves or not?”.
My answer is simple.
- Do you like your upper arms? If the answer is yes, then wear short sleeves.
- Do your upper arms keep waving after you have stopped and you hate that? Then cover your upper arms.
To play up and bring attention to your upper arms use the following techniques
- Wear a jewelled or metal arm band
- Short sleeves
- Pockets at bust level
- Handbags carried under the armpit
- Empire lines on dresses
- Puffed and capped sleeves
- Grecian tops
- Strapless dresses and tops
For further information on what NOT to do, look at the images for detracting from your upper arms.
To detract the eye from your upper arms use the following techniques
- Wear ¾ length sleeves
- Wear full length sleeves
- Wear batwing or dropped sleeves
- Shoulder detail
- Bold earrings
For further information on what NOT to do, look at the images for bringing your eye to your upper arms
If you would like to know more about how you can dress the various parts of your body. Download my E-Book – Dressing Your Assets. Don’t forget you can discover more about yourself through all of my quizzes.