Downloadable E-Book. 52 pages
Accessories are integral to expressing our individuality and has been used by man since he first walked on this earth.Primitive man adorned himself with fathers, shells, pelts, flowers and anything else he could find.
There are many elements that must be taken into consideration when purchasing accessories for yourself or for a friend. Personally, we naturally gravitate to those pieces which fit in with our values. It is often then tricky to select a gift for someone who you don’t really know, for unless you know what it is they value and what their personality is, you can make a huge mistake.
Ever wondered how stylists get it right? That’s because they know how to work with accessories. This program goes into extensive detail on how to choose accessories for you, your personality, your body scale, your lifestyle and for someone else.
- Discover how to select accessories based on yours and someone else’s personality.
- Understand how your personal scale will affect the size of jewellery that you chose.
- Learn how to select the right shoes and necklaces based on your facial features. Get step by step instructions on tying scarves.
- Ascertain your personal balance points.
- Get a clear understanding on the levels of refinement and how that can affect the choices that you make.
- Understand the type of gift to give someone based upon their personal values.
- Choosing hats
- Creating harmony with your facial features
- Understanding how to co-ordinate pieces together
- Storage tips