Public Speaking is one of man’s greatest fears. Whether you have to stand in front of an audience of over 100 or under 10 the fear is the same. I can teach you some tricks and tools to use to master speaking in front of any audience.
A great public speaker has three notable qualities: clear voice, engaging message and personal confidence. Confidence comes from knowing what you want to say and being comfortable with your speaking skills. In this workshop, participants will master the skills that will make them a better speaker.
This workshop will help you teach participants how to:
- Establish rapport with your audience
- Learn techniques to reduce nervousness and fear
- Recognize how visual aids can create impact and attention
- Develop techniques to create a professional presence
- Speak with eloquence and impact
- Prepare, practice, and deliver a short speech
Public speaking is a skill everyone should learn. Don’t let fear of public speaking hold you back from accomplishing everything you want. Nor let is silence your voice or the message you have to give.